Maybe on the title of today’s post, you became curious to know what it was about and it’s actually very deep what we are going to analyze and investigate about us in this article.
What we want to bring out is a current reality in our midst, as we have seen, unfortunately, is that many assistants are taken by the facilities, and without realizing it they cease to pursue and complete their goals.
But worst of all is that they think that they glorify God with their lives, simply because they wear a uniform and have the title of assistant. But that’s not being a reference; on the contrary, they do not attract anyone, because they always have “shabby” excuses and reasons for everything, for their easiness to give up almost everything that they propose to achieve.
The truth is that we cannot be in any way, easy people! “How so Luisa?” You ask.
- We cannot be easy for the spiritual and physical fatigue;
- We cannot be easy for excuses and fleshly desires;
- We cannot be easy for the difficulties;
- We cannot be easy for feelings;
- We cannot be easy for the heart, which always leads us to the emotional destruction;
- We can not be easy for the unexpected, for disorganization, for indiscipline; for the disorder … in short, we can not be easy for all that does not please God!
Have you been an Easy Assistant or have you given war to your greatest enemy, your “I”?
I await your comment on the subject today.