Assistant : Assistant with signs of accommodation!
In last week’s article we talked about some symptoms that show when an assistant is in danger of losing his or her salvation, and today, I was thinking about the assistant’s behaviors that clearly demonstrate that they are in a state of accommodation. I will openly expose the signs of this very serious problem.
Signs of accommodation in the service of God’s Work
– They no longer see people as souls, therefore they counsel them in a superficial way, and they do not dig deep.
– They are in a rush when counseling someone they just say: “Make a chain of prayer and God will bless. ”
-They do not have the patience to listen and counsel with sustainability.
-They do not take on the responsibility of caring for the people who come to him or her.
– They do not care for the people arriving for the first time; they think it is only the Pastor’s responsibility to do so.
– They never have positive words about themselves or of those that seek their help.
– They always see the problem in people and everything is very difficult for them.
Other major points of the symptoms of accommodation:
– They distance themselves from their colleagues.
– They maintain friendship with those who are not of the same spirit.
– They have inconvenient talks about the work of God.
– They speak badly about the Pastor or another colleague.
-They complain about their situation when rebuked.
-They only speak of material things; never have anything spiritual to pass.
-They always run away from responsibilities, but always like to give orders.
-They are always trying to push things unto others.
-They always have a bad attitude, which is a sign of insecurity.
– When they see someone commit an error they hide it. They do not have the courage to speak the truth.
-They always think that his or her actions are right.
-They only think of themselves, they do not admit they are wrong.
– They do not respect anyone else’s work.
If perhaps you realize that you have any of these symptoms in your life, be alert and change urgently. Do not be fooled by your own will, but be sincere and repent.
Let it be clear that no one can do anything for you. How so?
You are the only one who has the power to change your situation through your choices. You decide if you will continue to feed these symptoms within or get rid of them once and for all.
The decision is yours! Remember that you can not resolve this with only words, or the simple fact of being aware of your mistake, rather you must be revolted against it and hate the state you are in. This is what produces fruits worthy of repentance.
“Therefore bear fruits worthy of repentance…” Luke 3:8
Notice that it is written: “Bear fruits” that is, no one can bear them for me. I am the one who has to act and start bearing fruits worthy of repentance.
Think about it and leave your comments on what you think about this article.