Assistant that is a “complainer ” and the one that reports
This week they wrote to me asking, “Luisa , what is the difference between making a complaint and reporting something ?”
Let’s look at the differences:
- When I speak of something or someone, for my own benefit ;
- The intention is not good ,but of self-interest ;
- The goal is not to help;
- Behind the complaints there might be bad eyes, jealousy and malice ;
Reporting has a completely different connotation and is linked to:
- The Zeal for the work of God ;
- Fear ;
- The salvation of your soul and that of your neighbor ;
- intelligent Faith;
- When we report something or someone, it’s because firstly our intention is to please God and not be accomplices of sin.
When should I report ?
Whenever you put in jeopardy the work of God and above all your soul and that of your neighbor .
Was it clear ? Leave your comment .