I MISS THEM
Do you also miss wearing scarves in the summer?
Yesterday I saw a beautiful friend wearing a scarf and it made me miss my scarves that are put away in the bottom of my drawer… and yes we can wear scarves in summer too! It has to be a lighter fabric like silk, cotton, and preferably shorter and tied further away from the neck.
Scarves are classic and always trendy. What changes are the prints, but you can use them always. They give color, style and elegance to an outfit, and you’re never too old to wear them. It goes with every body type, age and race.
– In the summer we use lighter clothing so your scarf can be very colorful and patterned.
– You can also use them on your handbags, as a belt, on the beach, or whatever your creativity tells you to.
– Women with short necks should wear scarves with very light fabrics and leave some skin showing on the neckline.
– If you’re short leave the ends of the scarf fall uneven. If the ends are even they give the effect of a shorter silhouette.
– Do you have wide hips? A bulky scarf can balance the proportions.
– Disguise deep necklines and hide those transparent blouses in the chest area with scarves.
Be inspired by the pictures and take your scarves out of your drawer and wear them this summer.