Health Source – The right foods
Hello dear readers,
This past week I was constantly reminded of last week’s post because I was in several situations that I literally had to resist! So let’s keep strong, girls!
Today I want to tell you about another issue and the more I think about it, the more it makes sense.
We are made up of body, soul and spirit. Each on is different from each other and requires a specific care.
1. Ways to take care of our bodies are: Personal hygiene, skin care, hair, nails, good nutrition, and a good night’s rest (a good mattress always helps!) Etc.
2. Ways to take care of our soul: by receiving love, affection from family and friends. It’s nice to be around people whether its family or friends. To those who aren’t affectionate, who don’t know how to give love or receive it, take this advice and practice it, it’s good for your body to give and receive affection.
3. How do we take care of our spirit? God breathed into Adam’s nostrils the Spirit and gave him life; the same was done with us. This spirit can only feed of the source that it came from, in other words a life with God.
This is why the Bible says “… Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.” (Luke 4:4)
So why not invest in it? Take time every day to meditate on the Word of God. Meditate on it, even if it’s only on one verse. Read and think about what God has to say to you. Close your eyes and look at the horizon and raise your thoughts to Him, asking for strength and direction for a new day. Take a deep breath and acknowledge the presence of God in your life. Don’t be ashamed to ask Him for help in order to become healthier!
Ask with faith and believe! And if your desire is to glorify His Name, then it shall be done!
Even if it may seem incredible, researchers confirm that meditation helps in:
• Reducing stress and anxiety;
• Increases satisfaction and better performance in the work place;
• Decreases insomnia and depression;
• Increases well-being and self-esteem;
• Encourages creativity, intelligence and memory;
• Strengthens the immune and nervous system;
• Lowers blood pressure and headaches;
All three parts are important and when they’re well cared for there will harmony in our body causing satisfaction and pleasure.
Until next week with more on the health source for our well-being.