Assistant : “False prophet” Assistant
These days I was thinking of something so profound that I intend to share with you, assistants, which is as follows:
– “With who am I in the same boat … Towards our Salvation and the Salvation of other lives?”
What is it that the Lord Jesus always warns us about in His Word…
If we were to observe well the way in which God warns us, we see a very intense care with our soul and especially with the process of our Eternal Salvation.
Just pay attention to what is written:
“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves.”
The reality is that we tend, before this call of attention from the Lord Jesus, to immediately think in those who surround us or convey the responsibility to others… However, we cannot in any way be indifferent to ourselves—quite the contrary, we have to seriously evaluate, if within us, there is no trace of a false prophet.
– “What is that Luisa?” you may ask. It’s the truth! We cannot just be attentive to those who are at our side and that can be deceiving, but above all, vigilant with our own “I”, which by nature is not good!
And when is it that this “false prophet” can arise within me?:
– When I hear the TRUTH and do not put it into practice;
– When I advise someone to use the faith and I do not use mine;
– When I let the feelings be stronger than my faith;
– When I do not obey the spiritual authorities;
– When I live “hidden” doing what is bad for my spiritual life;
– When I do not follow the orientations given by the spiritual authorities;
– When I am resistant about being molded… always wanting to do it my way;
– Ultimately … the list goes on.
But be careful assistants, keep an eye open to what can quietly come from your interior and never discard the hypothesis of evaluating your interior thoroughly—for who thinks they are standing, take care not to fall.
I would like to read your comment and to know whether this care was truly already within you.