Today’s assistant post, offers you in a simple and direct way, a profound reflexion about your way of living.
Note the chart above. What do you see immediately?
What were your thoughts when analyzing this chart?
The person who is not profound and does not use her reasoning sees the following:
- I must be humble
- I must take attitudes
Now, the one that is profound, i.e. is spiritual can make the most of what they see. She does not see in a superficial way but goes beyond!
- That humbleness is the foundation of her life with God and with others;
- That without humbleness there is no point of taking attitudes;
- That she be humble to OBEY AND SACRIFICE;
- That humbleness can not be a “facade” nor just words but it has to be from within. That involves sincerity and truth.
- And above all, humbleness to listen, acknowledge, accept and then practice which is the smallest piece of the pie – Attitude.
Conclusion: If you are an Assistant that is not profound within yourself then you will never be able to behave profounder in the Work of God, which begins within yourself!
Leave your comment. How did you see the chart? Do you have the courage to assume it?