Invest in yourself!
Every Tuesday I attend a meeting for women only here where I am, in Lisbon – Portugal .
It’s a meeting where we only talk about women things, and it looks like we have a lot of issues! This meeting isn’t for everyone and it’s not announced (only I ‘m doing it for now), but if you want to grow and meet your potential, hear the harsh truth about where and how to change, and want to make this commitment to come to the meetings, look for one of the Pastor’s wives here in the Cenacle of Chelas and we will give you more information.
But back to the subject on Woman… The truth is that we women have an enormous potential, we have many qualities, we’re intelligent, mothers, dedicated, hardworking, friends, companions, strong and the list is goes on and on! But I think that only 5 % of women truly know their strength to put into practice and truly see results. Why is that?
Because we don’t invest in what we don’t think has any value! And that is exactly what happens to many women, because they’re so tired of it all they don’t take pleasure in investing in themselves.
If she has to take care of her home, children, husband, brother, she will find the time to do it, but she doesn’t do the same with herself. She always leaves herself for last.
We are so unfair with ourselves!
Dear friend, as you’re reading this article and your seeking for a Spiritual foundation, know that for God, you’re the most important person at this time.
Start investing in yourself. Little things make a big difference such as:
* Deciding to eat right. Eat every 3 hours, drink more liquids, cut the fatty food – This is good for everyone J ;
* Decide to exercise – By walking or climbing stairs or stretching. You have to start somewhere.
* Visit your doctor at least once a year for a check -up. This is very important.
* Wake up extra early to get ready. Do your hair before leaving you house, learn a new hairstyle, and put on a little makeup. This brightens any woman’s face.
* Once in a while buy yourself something special.
* Do something that you have been putting off for some time.
* Acknowledge your qualities.
* Read the Book ” VWoman” by Cristiane Cardoso.
That’s all for now J. Practice this and tell us your experience.
I will leave you a video for you to meditate on.