Handbags- Style vs. Size
Hey girls, today we will talk about handbags, who doesn’t like them?
I believe that if we all could buy every purse we see, we would. But do we know how to choose the right purse? There are some rules when it comes to choosing a bag. In reality they are helpful tips that will make all the difference, and after reading them, you will agree with me.
It is important for a handbag to have enough space to store all of our belongings and must meet our requirements both in style and use. Don’t you agree?
Before purchasing a handbag, there are two main aspects that must be taken into account… There are many more, but today I want to highlight these two, which are the most important:
- If you have a casual style where you like to use jeans, t-shirts, tennis most of the time, you can opt for a backpack or a small cross-bag.
- For a more neutral or formal look, go for unique colors or a print because it is very charming. But if you want to go for a more formal style, then you should go for smooth leather one. This style would be the most appropriate one and you certainly will not go wrong with it.
- If you choose a very colorful bag or one with prints, remember that one day you may get tired of the it. So, if you are the kind of person that gets tired quickly of your stuff, choose to buy neutral colored bags.
- Smaller and shorter women appear taller when using smaller handbags.
- Tall women combine more with larger handbags in proportion to their height.
- Tall and thin women may also choose bags with more rounded shapes, longer horizontally.
- Shorter women can use longer bags models with a vertical rectangular shaped.
- Handbags with short straps show your breasts more when used hanging from the shoulder.
- Handbags with medium to long straps look good for virtually all types of silhouette.
There are various styles of bags, so in the next post I will talk about each one, so you can choose the one that best identifies with your style, and where each style should be used. Each place we attend calls for a different type of bag.
Not always is the handbag we like most suitable for us. See if you agree or not, because there is still time to change! Being modern does not mean to dress up or set up extravagant looks, but to know yourself and dress up in order to create harmony between the clothes and accessories.
Below I leave you some looks.
17th June 2015 at 14:42
wow I love the styles…I have learn’t a lot and will work on choosing my style.
angelinah florah malgas
4th June 2015 at 15:31
thanks for the tips,i will surely use them because i used to use my handbags haphazardly without really taking notice of style that identifies me.
2nd June 2015 at 21:19
Wow Mrs Bravo, I thank you for sharing this post with us. You know I’ve always heard about changing bags and choosing the right style that fits both your height and size but I never understood why exactly do we have to do that, but now I know what to look for when buying a bag. I’m Looking forward to the next post. 🙂
2nd June 2015 at 21:09
The tips are highly appreciated,can’t wait for the second post.
Thank you for your teachings.
2nd June 2015 at 17:43
Wow Mrs Bravo
Thank you so much for the tips and will apply them. So excited to learn from the next post.