Beautiful and healthy-looking hair
One of the greatest vanities a woman has is her hair.
And let’s be honest, beautiful, clean and healthy-looking hair makes a big difference in your look.
Here are some very simple and practical tips to have flawless hair and be even more beautiful:
1.Washing: It’s ugly to see a woman with dirty hair! Sorry, but no one deserves to see that! I know… it’s not an easy task to wash and dry your hair all the time, but after it’s clean and styled it feels so good, doesn’t it? Therefore, focus on the satisfaction you feel rather than the work that goes in to it. Always keep your hair clean and don’t wash it with very hot water. While your washing it, lightly massage your scalp. This simple massage will help circulate the blood in the scalp and therefore stimulate hair growth.
2. Using the right products: Usually the best hair products are sold in hair saloons. It is true that they’re more expensive, but from experience, they last much longer too. A small amount is enough to wash and hydrate your hair. You will see that in the long run it was worth it.
3. Hydration: Use a hair mask to hydrate your hair at least every 15 days. For dry hair, do it weekly. Drug stores usually sell small one-time use hair masks for a low price.
4. Haircut: Dry or split ends make your hair seem badly treated. Trim your ends every 3 months, this will eliminate all dry and split ends and will help your hair grow healthier and more beautiful.
5. Today, there are so many hair tools out there. So, how about investing in a dryer, a good brush and a hot iron? Learn how to do your hair. For many this is a gift they have, but for others it’s a sacrifice. Challenge yourself and learn to do your own hair.
6. After drying it, if you have dry ends use a serum to repair them. This product helps to remove the appearance of dry ends.
7. A healthy diet with fruits, vegetables and plenty of water is essential. To strengthen your hair add the following to your meals: Meat, eggs, milk and dairy products, grains, liver, wheat germ, almonds, raisins, beans, lentils, and dark leafy vegetables. To stimulate growth add: Nuts, and oysters. To reduce an oily scalp: Meat, wheat germ, yeast, nuts, and egg yolks. And to add shine: Flaxseed, cold water fish (such as salmon), and whole grains.
Many women even though they practice everything listed above they still have problems with their hair. Know that this is a sign that something is not right in your health. Don’t ignore excessive hair loss for no apparent reason. Sometimes hair loss is genetic, especially in men, but it is always good to visit a dermatologist.
Your outside is a reflection of your inside. If your inner being is good, then taking care of your outside will be a pleasure and honor.
What have you been reflecting at school, at home or at church or to your family and friends?