Assistant that develops
Who is the Assistant that develops?
Many think they’re developing because they’re always active in the church, because they work in almost all the meetings, because they do everything that is asked of them, or because they’re always evangelizing. In conclusion, because they’re always moving, they think they are “being a hit”!
Isn’t important and isn’t part of the development? Yes!
However, we cannot fool ourselves, thinking that all this is enough for us not to worry about our spiritual development. No!!! A thousand times NO !!!
The development that God expects from each of us begins with our surrendering, in relation to all that’s spiritual. I’ll give you clear examples that reveal when an assistant is putting at risk the development of her salvation;
- When she only lives worried about what is physical;
- When she only thinks about her well-being and position;
- When she doesn’t want to “let go” of her comfort zone;
- When she doesn’t want to expose what is within her, because she’s afraid of the reprisals;
- When she thinks she’s learned everything and now her role is to teach;
- When she no longer wants to invest in her interior, participating in Godllywood. She thinks this work is for other women, except her. Because in her mind, she has the idea that she already does many things and that there’s no need to have other commitments, forgetting that in first place, is the investment of her own soul;
- When she doesn’t participate, for example, of the audios that are published here on the blog by Viviane Freitas, because she thinks it’s no longer needed. She has in her mind a well-established idea that she knows everything and doesn’t have the need to learn anything else.
It seems that we’re sometimes annoying, because we always insist on the same “key” but our intention is to see God’s character in each assistant, but above all, see this spiritual development that is closely linked to SALVATION!
I would like to know your opinion on this. Leave your comment.