Assistant and murmuring
Today I come to warn all the assistants about the spirit of murmuring, that stealthily emerges within many. And when I talk about this, it’s because I know how this spirit makes us become blocked and doesn´t allow us to advance spiritually.
Murmuring is a sin.
We have observed that many, that are part of the assistant’s corps, have had this sin, and that’s why it’s necessary to talk about this subject, so that there is fear in this regard.
It’s important be clear on what murmuring is, what its real meaning is in the dictionary.
- Say something in a low or indistinct voice; whispering
- Produce murmur or whisper;
- Express one’s discontent about (someone or something) in a subdued manner;
- Speaking ill of someone or something.
You can see that murmuring doesn’t bring anything good … it’s all bad.
So I am asking you to make an introspective examination and observe in depth, if eventually within you there aren’t any murmurings.
When does this murmuring spirit arise?
- When you do something in the Work of God and everyone takes it for granted, and within you – without anyone seeing –murmur because of the lack of recognition;
- You secretly complain, talking to yourself, saying, “No one sees what I do, no one appreciates it, etc.”
- When you think you do everything alone: Clean, organize and even attend all by yourself … and in your interior, without words, you murmur, that no one sees the needs;
- When someone calls your attention, you even make a face that shows you have accepted, but within you, you speak evil and think it’s an injustice.
These examples are to make it more clear on what the causes of murmuring within God’s Work are. However, they appear in various areas of life. That´s why there is a great need of being aware of ourselves so that we will not jeopardize the greatest “heritage” of our lives—Salvation!
I would love to read your comment about this topic. Had you already noticed the seriousness of this matter?